FEULING® OIL COOLED RACE SERIES oiling system kit with SHORT travel lifters combine all the needed components to finish your Milwaukee Eight® engines oiling system under 1 Part #. FEULING® oiling system kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging
• Quieter and smoother engine operation
• 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
• 42% more scavenge volume through port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
• 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
• 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
• Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
• Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
• NOTE: FEULING test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
RACE SERIES® kits include: A RACE SERIES® oil pump, RACE SERIES® SHORT travel hydraulic lifters, HIGH FLOW camplate and cam installation kit, cam bearing, cam/crank bolts and washers, engine and fastener assembly lube.
FEULINGS® HIGH FLOW billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory camplates. FEULING® increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings.
The FEULING oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING® oil pump and camplate combination eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems.
-RACE SERIES® Kits includes a billet 7075 hard anodized oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature. RACE SERIES® M-Eight oil pumps have deeper scavenge kidneys when compared to the HP+ kidneys for increased scavenge volume.
RACE SERIES® SHORT travel hydraulic lifters have a full .115 of total travel designed with a slower bleed down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine RPM before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep ramped camshafts and clearance for the Milwaukee Eight camshaft front exhaust lobe flange.
FEULING SHORT Travel lifters See one piece pushrods for use with Short Travel pushrods:
(Part # 4088 for use on stock base circle camshafts with Feuling SHORT travel lifters. Includes Feuling grinds 405, 465, 472, 508, 521, 592)
# 4088 HP+® one piece pushrods, 0.165 Wall thickness , +0.040 Longer Fits: M-Eight® 17-20, W/
-#8022: Optional FEULING X ARP bolt kit available for the HIGHFLOW camplate #8017 and HP+ or RS oil pump combo. ARP bolts for oil pumps 7018, 7019, 7020 & 7021 do not use washers.
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.
Includes: 2030, 4017ST, 7020, 8017
RACE SERIES OILING SYSTEM, W/Short Travel Lifters, Gear or Chain drive, Milwaukee Eight Oil Cooled engines
2030, 4017ST, 7020, 8017